.

Monday, March 25, 2019

Talking to Ghosts :: Personal Narrative Psychology Essays

Talking to GhostsDuring my research, I was reminded of an incident in my psychology categorise that led me to spare more or less this topic. It was a Friday and I walked into my psychology distinguish thinking we were going to prepare for our upcoming class, but I was every wrong. My professor walked in and claimed he had ESP, which is extrasensory perception. He said that he could read peoples minds and know what we were thinking. My teacher asked us to write anything simple on a piece of writing and fold the paper in half. My classmates wrote a message on the paper and handed the cover to him. One by one he read them and had most of my classmates, including me accept he could do that. To my surprise, what he said was completely false and he went on to say how there is no such thing as ESP and psychics because there were not any tests to prove that there were. By this time I was upset because I couldnt argue my guide on and I knew other wise to his theory of there are no ps ychics and no ESP. If psychics were false and ESP was false than what could be said well-nigh a renowned psychic, Sylvia Browne and one of my best superstars, who as of castigate now will be known as Bob. My friend Bob and I nonplus known each other for a year now. I never truly found out about her special gift till we started talking and realized that we were exactly alike. weigh my friend told me that she can talk to ghosts and spirits. She has instances where she is not herself, but someone else from a different time and a different place. She, my friend, trusted me and knew I wouldnt treat her like a crazy person who needed psychiatric help. Before I get to her story, I should probably explain the struggle between ghosts and spirits and to do that I went to books I own by Sylvia Brown. In Sylvias book The Other Side and Back ghosts were explained as people who do not realize they are dead. Ghosts are humdrum because they either committed suicide, have regrets of their mist akes they made, feel the need to lenify behind for loved ones or they just died so quickly that they have not realized the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment